Level Up! Community Forums: Grandchase Patch Stuck Or Looping? - Level Up! Community Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Grandchase Patch Stuck Or Looping? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PhoenixWright01 

  • Gamer
  • Pip
  • Group: Gamers

  • Char. Name:OverSaGaling
  • Server:Luna
  • Game:Grand Chase

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Posted Image As you can see my patcher is always stuck or looping in downloading main.exe and texture\sbta_30.kom we hope you can fix it as soon as you can, thank you..
0

#2 User is offline   Haruka 

  • Hala Sige Kanta
  • Pip
  • Group: ex-Forum Moderator
  • Game:Grand Chase
  • LocationXenia

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

Try o pong i-delete ang mga file na yan (kung nandyan sa folder mo ang mga files na yan) then Download ka po Dito
0

#3 User is offline   PhoenixWright01 

  • Gamer
  • Pip
  • Group: Gamers

  • Char. Name:OverSaGaling
  • Server:Luna
  • Game:Grand Chase

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

View PostHaruka, on 29 February 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

Try o pong i-delete ang mga file na yan (kung nandyan sa folder mo ang mga files na yan) then Download ka po Dito


Many thanks.. :D
0

#4 User is offline   kageron 

  • Gamer
  • Pip
  • Group: Gamers
  • Game:Level Up

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

Ganun rin ung sa akin stuck sya sa 88% tapos paulit-ulit ang download ng main.exe at stage\str_ph.stg
0

#5 User is offline   Haruka 

  • Hala Sige Kanta
  • Pip
  • Group: ex-Forum Moderator
  • Game:Grand Chase
  • LocationXenia

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:42 PM

View Postkageron, on 29 February 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

Ganun rin ung sa akin stuck sya sa 88% tapos paulit-ulit ang download ng main.exe at stage\str_ph.stg

Your PC Specs, Operating system and anti- virus please :)
0

#6 User is offline   kageron 

  • Gamer
  • Pip
  • Group: Gamers
  • Game:Level Up

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostHaruka, on 29 February 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

Your PC Specs, Operating system and anti- virus please :)

Posted Image

This post has been edited by kageron: 29 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

0

#7 User is offline   Haruka 

  • Hala Sige Kanta
  • Pip
  • Group: ex-Forum Moderator
  • Game:Grand Chase
  • LocationXenia

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

Tried my link? :mellow:
0

#8 User is offline   kageron 

  • Gamer
  • Pip
  • Group: Gamers
  • Game:Level Up

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

View PostHaruka, on 29 February 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

Tried my link? :mellow:

Posted Image
nakalaro ako kaninang umaga. nag-repatch cya mga hapon. aun stuck na cya sa 88%.

This post has been edited by kageron: 29 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

0

#9 User is offline   LocoMucho 

  • Gamer
  • Pip
  • Group: Gamers

  • Char. Name:LocoMucho
  • Server:Gon
  • Game:Grand Chase
  • LocationObando, Bulacan/Tondo, Manila

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Bumping this thread. I have problems with updating script.kom as it keeps on looping and looping then "error in downloading patch file" dialogue box appears. I'm currently using AVG Antivirus.
Posted Image

EDIT: Already downloaded that file from ftp. It keeps on updating. I also observed the file while downloading to its directory by pressing F5 rapidly. It appears that if the file reaches 5MB, it will be deleted and starts downloading again.

This post has been edited by LocoMucho: 19 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

0

#10 User is offline   TempestAches 

  • Gamer
  • Pip
  • Group: Gamers

  • Char. Name:TempestAches
  • Game:Grand Chase

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostLocoMucho, on 19 October 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

Bumping this thread. I have problems with updating script.kom as it keeps on looping and looping then "error in downloading patch file" dialogue box appears. I'm currently using AVG Antivirus.
Posted Image

EDIT: Already downloaded that file from ftp. It keeps on updating. I also observed the file while downloading to its directory by pressing F5 rapidly. It appears that if the file reaches 5MB, it will be deleted and starts downloading again.




try coping the file that loops on the patch you have downloaded and replace it in its folder..it worked in mine....
stage/script.kom is looping at your patcher, open the manual patch extract it to one folder then open the folder(manual patch extracted folder) then go to the stage folder then copy the script.kom file, paste it to the grand chase folder then restart the patcher again it will patch again then it will display start... thats what happened to mine...

This post has been edited by TempestAches: 20 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic