Level Up! Community Forums: Flyff Featured Player - Level Up! Community Forums

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Flyff Featured Player

#1 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• A girl with moondust sprinkled in her eyes.
  • Pip
  • Group: ex-Community Manager

• Char. Name:GM K'yatsume
  • Game:Level Up

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:43 AM

POPULAR

Flyff’s Featured Player

Yes Flyffers! It’s back! Want to be featured? Simply email us at flyff@levelupgames.ph with your photo and tell us why you should be Flyff’s featured player of the week. Featured player will be posted every Wednesday at the Official Flyff Fan Page and Flyff Forum.

Email Subject: Feature Me

IGN:
Level:
Class:
Guild:
Favorite place in-game:
Favorite In-game Item/s:
When did you start playing Flyff?
What is your unforgettable in-game experience?
Why do you love Flyff?
What are the features that you like best in the game?
What are your accomplishments?
Who is your Idol in-game?
What made you choose your class?
If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again?
Any message for the Flyff Team?

Why should we pick you as featured player of the week?

*You may also send screenshots of your character if you like. We'll be waiting! ^^,

#2 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

And here is our first FLYFF's FEATURED PLAYER of the week...

Posted Image

Michael Bryan L. Sacayan

Posted Image

IGN: Calypso21

Level: 130-H

Server: Shade

Class: StormBlade

Guild: MagnusVis/ValidusVinculum/™Justice™²

Favorite place in-game: Saint Morning

Favorite In-game Item/s: Fashions and pets.

When did you start playing Flyff? March 2006

Noong nakilala ko mga friends/co-guildmates ko dito s game na toh..alam nyo na kung sino2x kau J and because of them di ko iniwan ‘tong game na toh in 5 YEARS of playing this online game.

Why do you love Flyff? Because of uniqueness in terms of fashions and cute characters.

What are the features that you like best in the game? Fashions, pets, and Hero System.

What are your accomplishments? Noong ng 3rd job na blade ko J after 2 years =)), manalo sa mga in-game events, and one of the raffle winner last Level-Up Live2010!

Tierkreis, bhalotski, and all other v6 and below players

What made you choose your class? Astig ang porma lahat ng fashions bagay sa blade.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again?
Hide and Seel, Buff pet/Pick-up pet GM Awakening and Kasalang Bayan.

Any message for the Flyff Team? For our GMs , FMs, and CMs I would like to say na thank you sa pagpapatibay ng game na to’ in 5years of playing this game hindi nyo ako/kame binigo though there are times na nagkakagulo between Gms and players in-game but still nagagawa nman ng paraan. Thank you sa mga GMs na nakilala ko IRL at sa game. For the future, I wish hindi pa rin nyo pababayaan ung game na toh and more pagpapasenya sa mga players..aun lang…MORE POWER to all GMs , FMs, CMs and to your company.

#3 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:57 PM

POPULAR

Featured Player of the Week!

Posted Image

Apol Espejo

IGN: espejoness

Level: 117

Server: Bubble

Class: BillPoster

Guild: OuterHeaven

Favorite place in-game: Flaris Bank

Favorite In-game Item/s: Fashions

When did you start playing Flyff? 3 years ago. (2008)

One time na iniyakan ko ang O|H dahil akala ko masisira na ang guild because of some misunderstandings and issues. Siyempre inforgettable din nung nakilala ko sila, dahil sila na naging pamilya ko sa Flyff. They stood up for me even at my worst. Hinding hindi ko talaga sila makakalimutan. I love you, O|H.

Why do you love Flyff? Kasi dito ko na nilalabas ang galit ko. Tinuruan ako ng Flyff na magtimpi at magtyaga. And because my second family stays here.

What are the features that you like best in the game? Guild wars, events and vending.

What are your accomplishments? Won 2nd place at forums event (the old flyf forum), the v15 opening essay (won: white sunglasses). Actually yan lang. Tagal pa ko magmaster and maghero, tamad eh.

Who is your Idol in-game? Si dada ko (Caleex) Bong Romero and Si ate eu (Makkori) Eu Daradal. Eh kasi ang sipag ni ate eu magpalevel, RM siya pero naunahan niya pa rin level ko, to say na new character lang. Si dada naman, siyempre tatay ko yan, galing galing yan e. :D

What made you choose your class? Thought it would be easier if I'm both a buffer and an attacker.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? x4 exp mod.

Any message for the Flyff Team? Don't quit flyff, because we're still not quitting on you. Instead, just give out advertisments na lang to invite more players. You don't know how many families and friends you would save if you kept flyff going on.

#4 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:55 PM

POPULAR

Featured player for this week is...

Posted Image

Hyacinth Margaret Dimayuga

Posted Image

IGN: Clînth

Level: 139-H

Class: Elemental Lord

Guild: Elite Empire/Rookie

Favorite place in-game: Flaris

Favorite In-game Item/s: Fashions especially the rare ones

When did you start playing Flyff? 4 years ago (2007)

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? When I met someone that I thought he’ll be my love one, having a long distance relationship, but betrayed me and hacked me knowing that I love him. He broke my heart but now someone healed it with his own love that I also met in flyff and fortunately we’re in the same school and our relationship is going strong, in fact we’ll have our anniversary this May :)

Why do you love Flyff? Dahil parehas kami ng bf ko naglalaro nito at dahil na rin sa mga fashions at pati na rin sa mga friends na nakikilala ko at dahil din dito naiinspire ako sa mga artworks at school works ko :)

What are the features that you like best in the game? Fashions and cute pets.

What are your accomplishments? Nung nag 3rd job yung elem at napamax level namin with our own effort at nung nanalo ako ng baby dragon sa isang rock, paper, scissor event noon pa.

Who is your Idol in-game? •zDrA•, Kisame

What made you choose your class? Kasi narerelate ko sya sa dati kong favorite anime na si Sakura Kinomoto at cute din yung pag cast niya in different elements

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Buff pet/Pick-up pet GM Awakening and Kasalang Bayan

Any message for the Flyff Team? For the flyff team, thank you po at lahat ay ginagawa nyo para mapanatili nageenjoy ang mga player. Sa tagal ko ng naglalaro ng flyff, naging parte na ang Flyff ng buhay ko at naging inspirasyon ko na din ito, hindi lang ako pati na rin ang ibang players na naglalaro at sumusuporta sa Flyff. Salamat din sa mga event at promo na lagi naming inaabangan tuwing maintenance. Sana po ay patuloy din ninyong supportahan ang game at kaming players ay tutulong sa pagsuporta nito. God Bless to all GMs, FMs, and CMs.

#5 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:50 PM

Here is a special featured player for the week. He won the honor roll program of Level Up!

Posted Image

Jeffrey Ong Tan

Posted Image

IGN: Myjagi21 , MyHubby21

Level: 139 Mentalist and 130 Florist

Server: Iblis

Class: Mentalist

Guild: RaceOfWarLordS

Favorite place in-game: Arena

Favorite In-game Item/s: My ancient Wand and my bloody wand

When did you start playing Flyff? V12

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? My Myjagi21 Got 3 times MVP straight... :D

Why do you love Flyff? Its Cute, Lots of Friends.. And I met my girlfriend in FLYFF

What are the features that you like best in the game? Graphics, cute characters, dming changes every version

What are your accomplishments? Nagawa kong 139 ung Mentalist ko ... Nakapalaro sa LU live 2010 FLYFF 2nd runner up

Who is your Idol in-game? ERZHEL™ , azimis02, Mykaiel28, CRazy20, RaceOfWarlordS, and Megadeath ( Kuya Lance Ate Mitch and ShaYiraS aka kuya czar)

What made you choose your class? Ang Cute kasi g psykeeper lumilipad , and malakas sa arena ^^

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Hero Clash, Guild Brawl

Any message for the Flyff Team? Thank you for making me player of the week , hindi ko to malilimutan.. sana pagpatuloy nyo po pag papaganda ng flyff, hinde kayo magsawa sa kakulitan namin sa Cs.. ehhe thank u!!

#6 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

Huli man daw ay naihahabol din! Here is our featured player of the week!

Posted Image

Kerween Sumpay a.k.a Kei

Posted Image

IGN: Ai12Kei

Level: 99

Class: Ringmaster

Guild: Alliance/DeathWish/UnggaTonggi

Favorite place in-game: SM/Arena

When did you start playing Flyff: March 2011

What is your unforgettable in-game experience: When my boyfriend teaches me how to play the game. My character was at level 75 when I started playing it. Its quite hard to start at a high level. mas ok ung pinaghihirapan. pero natutunan ko din naman agad. Tska, when I gained my first fame/title "Air Master" I was so excited na ipakita sa mga friends ko khit yan ung pinakamadaling maachieve tuwang tuwa talaga ako nun nakuha ko na ung title na yan.

Why do you love Flyff: I love my friends here and this game focuses on teamwork kaya masaya.
What are the features that you like best in the game: Fashions, tska hatching eggs.
What are your accomplishments: Gaining the fame Air Master. and reaching my current level, yan palang ang mga accomplishment ko sa ngayon.

Who is your Idol in-game: Ai12Dei ♥

What made you choose your class: My character was already an RM when i played it so, I didnt have the chance to choose what class i like. If ever gagawa ako new char I prefer to be an attacker. Psychipers are cute when they glide ill probably choose that class haha :D
If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again: The only events Ive experienced is the Burr & Summer Xp Event. Im looking forward to other events, sana i can win prizes din .

Any message for the Flyff Team: Though wla pa po akong nami-meet na GM or anyone from the Flyff Team alam ko your doing your best pra maenjoy nming mga players ang Flyff. Keep up the good work po and were here to support you guys. I also hope namameet ko kaung mga GMs khit in-game lang :) Thank you po

#7 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

And since we didn't have our featured player last week,
we'll be having two featured player for this week!

Anjelica Nell L. Sunico
Posted Image

IGN: RM|Cherry

Level: 112-M

Guild: BloodyCross

Favorite place in-game: Saintmorning

When did you start playing Flyff? March 2007

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? When I joined DCGW last May 7,2011. It was my first time and i don’t know what to do there ahaha! Talon doon talon dito,baps don HC dito ahaha! It was really fun but nalungkot me ng sobra since i thought it was a sure win since we are “lamang” suddenly ayun talo! :’(( I really cried that day ehehe but it’s okay na . GO BloodyCross! Love you BC! :> Also nung nag MASTER acu since sawakas after 4 yrs nagka master den me xD

Why do you love Flyff? I love flyff because of its cuteness and I meet many friends here and also para kasing 2ND WORLD ko na ang flyff

What are the features that you like best in the game? Ung fly fly system. I remember nung 1st time kong maglaro nito wala acung ginawa kung indi lumipad ahaha! Also the graphics and the CUTE CHARS!

What are your accomplishments? Nung nag Master acu at ngayo’y GOLD na

Who is your Idol in-game? Justmic, LadyChemea, llHandSomell, NewBORnRai2x

What made you choose your class? I choose Ringmaster because parang naihahambing ko sya sa course na kukunin ko which is Dentistry ehehe! A Dentist cure his patient and give his best to fix all damages in his patient’s teeth at ganun den naman ang Ringamaster we give all our best to heal our partners and give the best buff that we can.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Actually unti palang ang nasasalihan kong event since every pasukan i stop flyff’n, if summer is for flyff dapat pag pasukan STUDIES naman :D ! But I want to experience Monster Invasion again.

Any message for the Flyff Team? Thank you Flyff Team for improving flyff every year. Thank you for the events and xp modes na talaga namang kami ay nag enjoy. Sana po lalong tumatag ang flyff at kami naman ay walang sawang susuporta sa inyo. Maraming salamat po at asahan nyo po na “WE WILL NEVER QUIT” :)))

Christian Manalanzan

Posted Image

Posted Image

IGN: GajeelRedfox

Level: 121-H

Class: Jester

Guild: OracionSeis/HeartlessAngels

Favorite place in-game: Saintmorning/Arena

Favorite In-game Item/s: AncientYoyo, LegendaryGolden Bow

When did you start playing Flyff?: Actually, version 1 pa lang naglalaro na ako ng Flyff. But something happened kaya nag-stop ako nung 200. Bumalik ako sa paglalaro ng Flyff nung 2009 at nag Iblis server na ako kasi dati Bubbles ako.

What is your unforgettable in-game experience?: Nung naging Hero na yung character ko. Salamat sa tulong ng mga kaibigan ko at ng Ampli P. HEHEH! Saka nung Yukata event kung saan nakita ko ang isa sa mga GM at nag-summon ng maraming monsters. ^_^

Why do you love Flyff?: Ibang-iba sya sa ibang online games. Saka astig ung mga Fashions na lalong nagpa-astig sa itsura ng characters.

What are the features that you like best in the game?: Yung gameplay nya saka yung mga skills lalo na yung mga 3rd job skills ngayon na nakita ko na sa iba. Can't wait to have my own 3rd job skills na nga eh. :)

What are your accomplishments?: Nung finally magawa ko yung una kong Hero character. ^_^

Who is your Idol in-game?: Myjagi21 - astig kasi yung lakas nya eh. HEHEH! :D

What made you choose your class?: Ang astig kasi nung nagtatago tapos bigla na lang dadapa sayo yung mga kalaban mo. :)

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again?: Yung x4 exp event.

Any message for the Flyff Team?: Astig na yung game thanks for your hardwork. Sana mas lalo nyu pang pagandahin yung game para lalo kaming mag-enjoy. God Bless! ^_^

#8 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

POPULAR

We have three featured players for this week!

For Bubble...

Posted Image

Yeaxlee Lyle Yanez

IGN: INTELLIGENNCE

Level: 121-H

Guild: LEGION

Favorite place in-game:
Near Juria (Bank in Flaris)

Favorite In-game Item/s:
Wedding Set (For sentimental reasons :3)

When did you start playing Flyff?
When i was in 3rd year college i guess..3 yrs ago?XD

well,there are many to mention actually..but i think the most unforgettable was when my RM got hacked. (twice)

Why do you love Flyff?
because of the people that were once strangers to me and then all of a sudden became my dearest friends :) i also love Flyff cause its challenging

What are the features that you like best in the game?
the concept of flying itself..everybody wants to fly high,except for those who are afraid of heights xD
also the Fashions, Pets, sets, and cute monsters

What are your accomplishments?
i leveled my RM pure int from birth to lvl 115. i consider it an accomplishment
another is when my RM earned an M badge..then an H badge..
Top one on the rankings for RM heroes before v15.. XD

SKB-Bdic my very 1st master friend when i was still a newbie..
iiiSKBiiiAbat was once my BP in shining armor
Manggagamot pure int RM ..idol! ^__^
LEGION guild mga adik eh :)) lalakas pa :3
NotoRiuZ guild the best friends i had in game..idol sa kabaitan ^_^

What made you choose your class?
because i have a sickness called laziness syndrome..and i find it easier to buff than to kill monsters :D
i also enjoyed buffing..and RMs were very popular back then..they were like royalties

Kasalan ng Bayan =p
x4 exp event (though i didn't get to enjoy it)

Any message for the Flyff Team?
congrats on the previous successful events and sales..i think the game should focus back to being a real Fly for fun Game and less about money

For Shade...

Posted Image

Riel Jan M. Bennett

IGN: leirashi

Level: 80-M

Class: Jester

Guild: DarkCross (extention of AtrumCrusis)

Favorite place in-game: at the front of the saint city hall ^_^

Favorite In-game Item/s: flying items(all..cute kxe pag nalipad cla..)

When did you start playing Flyff? August of 2006 (v8)

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? hmmm..nung ng CW kme ng mga friends q nung lvl 115 aq..langyah..mai GM pla dun..ng salita p aq ng "bug time" tapos ratrat ng bow..XD..un..ban aq..due to jester attack speed bug..pinagtawanan nla aq..huhu..1mont ban..T_T..haha!!..well..XD..(nung ng try aq nito mg bow..haha)

Why do you love Flyff? Because flyff has a feature n mganda..pang kiddie ung dating peo malupit at tunay n lakas ang kailangan pra makasurvive k sa larong ito..first ol game ito n nilaro q..ito nln tlga hangang sa huli..stick to one aq..fly for fun forever me..sana ikw rin..haha..

What are the features that you like best in the game? The graphics..i love watching other character fighting and make titig sa mga char q..kawala ng stress..promise..hmmm..

What are your accomplishments? Marame nren..nging master aq, nanalo aq ng level up card dun sa EB dati sa UP bahay ng alumi..haha..100php din un..and ng papasalamat aq at naitawid nmen ung pagsasayaw nmen sa LU live nung nakaraan lang..ung talentadong LU..atleast khit ngkalat kme..astig pden..Go AtrumCrusis!!..(actually kea q ln ginawa un kxe dahil sa in-game item..

Who is your Idol in-game? My Idol is Dignus(papa dennis)H-122..mamaw n RM..mabaet malakas at pogi p ung mai ari..hehe..and si synovial(Jave)lvl104..makulit n ranger..weak ung char nun peo what i like about him is magaling sha mang asar..haha!!..katandem q un sa asaran..pikon cla..

What made you choose your class? Im a jester..kxe dati mahilig aq mag laro ng super yoyo..yeah!!..inadopt q lan po..yoyo din sha syempre..prehas kme..waaaapak!!..XD..

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience
again? Ung x4 exp po mamaw kxe eeh...eeee...at syempre LU live!!..c'mon!!..

Any message for the Flyff Team? Para sa ating mga GM's , FM's, and CM's..MAHAL KO KAYO..because you make my life happy..actually our life..kasama mga fellow flyffers q..kxe hindi lan basta laro ang flyff..nkkwala din to ng masamang nrrmdaman..therapeutic bah??..haha..nwei..thank you very much po at mtyaga keong ng papasilitate ng larong ito upang maibigay neo samin ang sapat at tamang pag gamit ng larong ito..wag po sana keo magsawa n gumabay sa bawat isa samin..at saludo po aq sa pasensyang binibigay ng bawat isa sainyo samin..kxe ang hirap po mgpigil lalo n qng makulit ung tao..haha..More power to each and everyone of you..WE LOVE YOU..:D..God Bless po...

And for Iblis!

Posted Image

Joecel A. Balagtas

IGN: MightyJoecel21

Level: 139 - H

Class: StormBlade

Guild: SimplyAmazing™

Favorite place in-game: Saint Morning

Favorite In-game Item/s: Pet and Fashions

When did you start playing Flyff? Since FlyFF was introduced in the Phil. But I stopped and returned March 2010.

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? Accomplished 1st 139 (99.99 exp) in Iblis. and won Ancient Sword @ BTA.

Why do you love Flyff? Mahal ko ang Flyff dahil kung anu meron dito. Kakaiba sa lahat ng online games. for short, it's uniqueness

What are the features that you like best in the game? Tower Siege.

What are your accomplishments? Accomplished 1st 139 (99.99 exp) in Iblis. and won Ancient Sword @ BTA. Saka nung first time ko nakita 100k ang crit ko. masaya nq nun. saka +10 yung set ko :)

Who is your Idol in-game? gguido,LoRdRaIsIN,don30,geniussakuragi

What made you choose your class? Allaround kasi ang blade/stormblade. pwede BH-PVP-PVM lahat. x)

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Ay, kahit sinong tao aagree dito. Kasalang bayan at saka ung +1 ulti upgrade. right guys? :)

Any message for the Flyff Team? Para sa mga tao na namamalakad ng Flyff. Sana mapanatili prin maayos ang game. Para madami pang maglaro saka ganahan pa yung mga players. Maski singit singit lang ung mga event. Para maramdaman ng players na hindi pinababayaan nag FlyFF. yun lang. ok naman lahat. More power Flyff Philippines! God Bless!

#9 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:04 PM

Featured Player for this week!

Posted Image

Rachelle Anne Nicole Delos Santos

Posted Image

IGN: RandsBlader / HighPriestRands

Level: 103-M

Class: Blade

Guild: Rekta

Favorite place in-game: St.Morning Town

Favorite In-game Item/s: Fashion Sets, Transportation & Pick-up Pets

When did you start playing Flyff? since 2005 (netgames pa siya) kung saan nagpapalevel ka tapos hindi mo malalaman na DC ka na pala! =Þ

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? Wedding Event (sobrang saya nung event na yun kasi)

Why do you love Flyff? Because the characters are fashionable & lovely!

What are the features that you like best in the game? Fashionable, Exciting Events, Nice Rides & Super Sale!

What are your accomplishments? When I already collected all the Clockbikes, Prophet Wings & had the Kai Set & Bloody Sword

Who is your Idol in-game? GM Kumiko or the Furious & Legendary Rekta Team (Karlo, Rhia, Brian, Pot, Joseph, Macmac)

What made you choose your class? the same reason behind the name of my character as RandsBlader because he is like my knight in shining armor! (or should I say Blade in shining armor! hehe /wink)

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? an event like Wedding Event! where GM's awakened our wedding suits w/imba awake! (but wag na yung wedding suit ulet.. iba nman para collection) .^_^.
Any message for the Flyff Team? Thanks to all the members of Flyff team and I know your doing your best to maintain the excitement in-game, and to all the old GM's especially GM Atma & GM Kumiko.. miss you guys and where are you now?! .^_^.

#10 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

For this week's featured player...

Posted Image

Rudyard Velasco Catacutan

Posted Image

IGN: llCLoudYllWolFll

Class: Storm Blade

Guild: AESIR

Favorite place in-game: Outside Cursed Aminus Dungeon

Favorite In-game Items: Fashion sets, weapon, armor sets.. and looter pets!

When did you start playing Flyff?: I started playing Flyff way back v7 Cloud Cruisin at the same time I was also a Ragnarok player for about 1 year and a half. Until I decided to join my friends on playing Flyff as my new hobby. Sa shop pa ako nun naglalaro, after that.. things changed since one of my friend got banned from abusing the bug of blade(s) (attack rate bug/damage bug).. I quit for about a year and a couple of months and I got back after seeing one of my friend who got to level 105.. 2009 I was officially back in-game.. :)

What is your unforgettable in-game experience?: I was able to participate in some Guild GM events (Guild brawls), even though we were just weak that time, I told my friends that we should just enjoy it and will not take it personally.. and that's how I met my friends until now.. :D

Why do you love Flyff? To be honest, Flyff was my second choice, since I was playing Ragnarok after a year of it's release... But time stood still and Flyff captured my heart, that's why Flyff has been my buddy and until I graduated in College together with Flyff recently (march 2011).

What are the features that you like best in the game? The gameplay itself.. overall 9/10 for me, there might be some flaws but I always believe that there are always a solution to those flaws.

What are your accomplishments? Got my one-hand Ultimate Legendary Golden Axe+10 (2010), Got two perfect pets (GM events), Participated last LU live Flyff Booth (2010), met my FRIENDS (in-game) in real life..

Who is your Idol in-game?: That would be Ganelon.. (Did I spelled it right?).. old school... after I saw his character in the old arena (saintmorning).

What made you choose your class?: Well, I started playing as an RM, then I tried Ranger, then I decided to focus on my Blade.. :D

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again?: Project Run way forum event, 3x exp mode event!, Free upgrade +1, monster invasions, Hide and Seek..

Any message for the Flyff Team?: It has been my honor and gratitude to be one of your follower/ patient gamer in Flyff.. I thanked you for all you have done in-game or during Live events both new & old GM's/FM's/CMs.. You all did your duties, and I really appreciated all those things you all have given to me/us and to this game. I know issues are inevitable but I know you'd do your part just to satisfy us GAMERS...kung saan man keo GM Atma, at ung ibang tropa.. To our ♥GM K'yatsume salamat po for working hard, nice meeting you din po nung LU live 2010, ang saya po and it was my first experience na lumuwas (from Visayas) just for the event... More power and God Bless!!! ;)

#11 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

Posted Image

Albert Simon Galiza

Posted Image

IGN: StarGust

Level: 130

Class: Psychiper - Mentalist

Guild: Aesir

Favorite place in-game: The light house in Saint morning. (very memorable place)

Favorite In-game Item/s: My Bloody Wand and Lamb helm..both of them are very special to me. The lamb helm is my trademark look for about 5 years already.That makes it so special

When did you start playing Flyff? I Started Playing Flyff when I was in 2nd year high school way back 2006. Im now in my Senior year in college

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? siguro ang pinaka unforgettable experience para sakin is yung nasubukan kong mag mahal ng isang taong nasa malayo through a game. It felt like the real thing! too bad its just in my past now

Why do you love Flyff? I love flyff because its my escape rope from the real world. It makes me happy in every single way. I get to meet people who I treasure a lot. people whom i never expected to be attached in a very close way. People Who makes me who I am right now

What are the features that you like best in the game? Sempre wala nang iba kundi yung Flying Feature. All time dream ko ang lumipad simula nung bata ako hanggang ngayon. and sa flyff ko lang naachieve yung dream na yun kahit partially lang

What are your accomplishments? My best accomplishment so far is yung nag 3rd job ako.. yung pagiging hero nga di ko na expect na mararating ko eh. pero I did. dahil na rin siguro sa tulong ng mga Kaibigan ko sa tunay na buhay at sa flyff.

Who is your Idol in-game? EmpressMint,akosiapol,Heavellion.WindSheep.ScapeBear. AESIR members! Idol ko kayong lahat! friends forever! Mwah mwah tsup tsup haha

What made you choose your class? Myself made me choose my class. para kasing nakikita ko yung sarili ko sa mga psychiper/Mentalist eh.. Kasi i can use my mind as powerful as a psychiper's psychic bomb in anyway i could think of! haha sounds crazy but true.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? I would like to re experience the ampao event!

Any message for the Flyff Team? Just wanna say thank you to each and everyone of the flyff team. keep it up in making flyff a better place like you always do. More power and always keep that faith! We promise we will never leave flyff..Its a part of who we are.Its something thats gonna be with us forever :)

#12 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

Featured Player for this week!

Posted Image

Stefanny Ann Tan

Posted Image

IGN: •bUffErnyOsA•/ Katsutoshi

Level:133/130

Server:Iblis

Class: Florist/ Storm Blader

Guild: Simply Amazing™/Oddities

Favorite place in-game: SaintMorning/Arena/Flaris

Favorite In-game Item/s: Fashion

When did you start playing Flyff? around 2006? Although d pa adik mode, then 2009 ako nag adik mode

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? Nung maghero character ko before magprevention cooldown, magka ulti-cloak, at manalo sa hide and seek event n nakakuha ako ng Leprechaun set F :D

Why do you love Flyff? I love flyff kasi, dito ko nakilala mga friends ko now, I love my guildmates, dito ko na feel to be loved and second family ko na mga kaguild ko and shimpri, nameet ko BF ko :D

What are the features that you like best in the game? Events, Exp Mod, character, Monsters lalo na aibatt nakakaawang ikill, fashions and pets :D

What are your accomplishments? Nung mag florist RM from 122 ko in 2days, then nag Storm Blade Blade ako in 6days :D

Who is your Idol in-game? Monio, don30, Erdekaiser, BoyPervz, MasterClaive, Raiser, Insyang

What made you choose your class? RM/Florist kasi, natutuwa ako dati mg buffs lalo na sa mga low levels, tuwang tuwa ako pag nakikita kong umiikot ung stick, pra xa majorette :D and blade kasi FK :D

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Gusto ko sana mabalik ung Kasalang Bayan, di kasi ako nakasali, free upgrade of ultimate weapon, Hide and Seek Event

Any message for the Flyff Team? Sana mas lalo niyo pa pagandahin ang flyff, and sana more events to come,di kami mag sasawa sa pagsuporta sa inyo. :)

#13 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

Featured Player of the week!

Posted Image

Raine Lariza

IGN: QueenInfinity

Level: 116

Class: Ringmaster, Elementor, Ranger

Guild: Girls Generation (a guild meant for GW only to avoid PKs)

Favorite place in-game: Flaris, Forsaken Tower & Darkon 3 - Dead Walderness.

Favorite In-game Item/s: Mia Looter Pet turned Buff Pet, Ampli, Fashions, Fox

When did you start playing Flyff? 2007

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? Yung nakipag-participate ako sa in-game event yung sa Haunt of Nyang-Nyang tapos napakadaming tao don, I can’t recall the event name though. Saka din pala yun race to 60 para lang makakuha ng tiger, imagine kung ilan yung pina-level naming vagrants na characters to get to level 60. Halos walang tulugan kami non, hehe.

Why do you love Flyff? Cute and unique sa lahat ng mga online games. There is this excitement that I can’t explain when I’m playing Flyff. Basta ito lang yung mmorpg online games na nilalaro ko for the longest time.

What are the features that you like best in the game? Events, vending, mag-awakes.

What are your accomplishments? Nung nanalo ako sa pa-event ng isang FM sa forum (can’t remember his name, sorry). Nakakuha ako ng 2nd place which is yung Philippine Traditional Set then some consolation prizes like diamonds and shouffulls.

Who is your Idol in-game? Si couple-turned-bf in-game-turned bf-in reality. We always help each other sa leveling at always kami share ng items, laging me bigayan e. Sabay kami maglaro, almost inseparable. Pero pag busy sya, pilot ko blade nya while gamit ko din RM ko, then pag ako wala blade nya then pilot nya RM ko.

What made you choose your class? I just love the RM class. To help others, when they need heals and buffs. Parang samaritan, ganon, hehe. Tapos elementor kasi, malakas din sya saka nakakatuwa kasi ang magician class, hit and run, the more na hinahabol ka ng monsters, mas thrilling basta wag ka lang aabutan non. Tapos ranger din kasi nakakatuwang maging long range din saka nagamit ng bow. Malayo ka pa lang nababawasan mo na ang kalaban.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Yung wedding, hehe.

Any message for the Flyff Team? I just don’t know why but I just keep on coming back sa game na to. Kahit andaming technical diffulcties and errors sa pag-install at pag-patch pa lang pero tyina-tyaga ko talaga para lang makapaglaro ng Flyff. Dito lang talaga ako naging active kahit na paminsa-minsan e nag-ha-hibernate kasi may iba pang ginagawa.

Thank you for all your efforts para mapaganda ang Flyff gaming experience namin and thank you for the great and fun events, and we’re looking forward for the upcoming Flyff versions. Flyff fighting! ^^

#14 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

Posted Image

Dane Chan

Posted Image

IGN: daneH / danechan / DANEgerous

Level: 126

Class: Elementor

Guild: DANE

Favorite place in-game: Ivilis Dungeon

Favorite In-game Item/s: Wedding Ring

When did you start playing Flyff? May 2006

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? 1st place sa vagrant race, Chef set ang prize tapos may kasabay pang gaia cloak +150 attack mula sa bring me game.

Why do you love Flyff? Kahit mejo loner ako dito sa flyff, I feel like "I BELONG" pag online ako sa flyff. I may have played other games but I keep on coming back here :)

What are the features that you like best in the game? Dungeons, Item hunting.

What are your accomplishments? makompleto lahat ng 2nd job classes. AOE(except jester) and 1v1 per class.

Who is your Idol in-game? LeiraCharlene16, StephenCheung

What made you choose your class? Yung elementor tinesting ko lang XD favorite class ko talaga is Ranger. may challenge kasi ^^

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? i dunno, madalas di ako nakakasali sa mga event e. Ang naaalala ko lang noon ay may lumabas na maraming agressive na bang sa sm loadstar at pinagpapatay mga vendor :)) *madaling araw nung nangyari yun* I love attendance events.

Any message for the Flyff Team? I know you're doing the best you can to make this game better and I'm grateful for that. Napansin ko lang, hindi naaapreciate nung iba ung effort nyo. Try nyo po dumalaw in-game para di nila mafeel na deserted sila sa game na to.

#15 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Shy-Ra Francheska

IGN: ALlCE

Level: 125-H

Class: Elementor

Guild: Oddities, CelestialOrder

Favorite place in-game: Bench sa harap ng S2 Flaris Bank.

Favorite In-game Item/s: Armor, weapons, stat and buff pets, fashions, blast car, mephisto wings and piyoko rides.

When did you start playing Flyff? Christmas of '05. Under ng netgames pa FlyFF noon. :)

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? The time we won a blast car nung Yukata Event. We were so thrilled kasi hindi kami nag fly to look for it, we searched it on foot. :D

Why do you love Flyff? I love FlyFF because I'm able to do creative and productive things through this game, aside sa pagpapalevel (e.g. entering in art or filmfest competitions, that sort of stuff).

What are the features that you like best in the game? Chat system. I find it more organized compared to other games that I tried. Saka gusto ko din yung sprites and textures sa game, hindi matigas sa mata.

What are your accomplishments? When I won 2nd place for LU Live! 2010 Filmfest. It was the biggest accomplishment I've had so far from playing this game.

Who is your Idol in-game? ~ Monio - Hats off ako sa sobrang bait nito. Magaling at karespe-respeto na GL at friend.
~ nucklelodeon - Hats off din ako dito kasi sa lahat ng nakilala ko, eto yung sobrang daming natulungan na FlyFF newbies, na hero na ngayon.

What made you choose your class? I'm naturally attuned to the mage class. Hindi kasi ako comfortable sa melee, and I like the idea of holding a staff or wand and shield. Prior to being an elementor, I was actually a hero psykeeper (ShyRiL) before I decided that it's time for her to retire, more than 4 years of service na kasi. :P

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Kasalang Bayan. :D

Any message for the Flyff Team? Kudos to the great events that you've been releasing lately.

#16 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

First Dragon Cloak 4 Star Winner!

Posted Image

Leo Martin Carmona

Posted Image

IGN: LeeYow

Level: 150-H

Class: Stormblade

Guild: DEMIGOD

Favorite In-game Item/s: Stat Pets, Cloaks, Fashion [you will look cool if you have lots of fashion collected]

When did you start playing Flyff? I think I started playing Flyff when I was 2nd year college [2004 - my Noob days], and I was not too active ingame. I became active ingame nung nag v11 until present.. :D

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? When my StormBlade hits level 150-H in our server and I think my character was the first who hit 150-H in Flyff-PH.

Why do you love Flyff? I love flyff because you can class your friends/guilmates here as your family. Biruan tuwing nag-huhunt sa dungeon, kulitan pag nakatambay sa arena, nag aasaran pa din kahit may kalaban sa Tower Siege tuwing Sunday. Basically, you can unwine your stress ingame ;)

What are the features that you like best in the game? Cute and good looking characters lalo na pag nagmamatch para sa taste mo yung fashion na napili mo. Cool and cute Stat Pets and Looter Pets na sa hirap at ginhawa naka sunod sayu! LOL

What are your accomplishments? hmm, I am proud to say, My Blade was the 2nd who hit 129-H in v15 in Bubble Server and 3rd in Flyff-PH. During v16, my StormBlade was the 1st character who hit 139-H in Flyff-PH. Lastly, in v17 my character did it again! Was the first who hit 150-H in Flfyff-PH. [Hindi kami adik, Matiyaga lang! -quote from EruditeSpirites' slogan. Haha]

Who is your Idol in-game? StainXD [best friend ingame!] hmm.. others would be, iiJEKOYii, bOxie and JOSH [hirap nyo patumbahin sa pvp! LOL] and out very own ForbiddenMagic and StarScream26 [Guild Leaders of DEMIGOD!]

What made you choose your class? Our class I think has the highest potential doing a CRITICAL DAMAGE ingame! Cool-looking assassin job :D

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Fashion Awakening event, Red Mysterious Bag event! Ultimate Hero Cloak Challenge again please? Haha..

Any message for the Flyff Team? Thanks for all the support you'd given to us! madaming mang critics, but down bow down to their level. Keep you heads up!

#17 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:53 PM

Posted Image

Mac Gyver R. Chavez

Posted Image

IGN: EatMyKnukle

Level: 135-H

Class: Force Master

Guild: Vigorous, Substantial

Favorite place in-game: Dungeons , Kebaras Island

Favorite In-game Item/s: Pets , Fasions , Aminus Boxes , Scrolls

When did you start playing Flyff? (2006)

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? When i met my girlfriend at server 2 arena :) , When i consecutively upgrade my knuckle into 3success in 9 consecutive tries +16 +19.

Why do you love Flyff? i enjoyed flyff since i was a kid :)

What are the features that you like best in the game? Couple , PK system, Dungeons.

What are your accomplishments? My Accomplishment is very simple mag laru lang at just to have fun and make much friends as possible in flyff bubble. being good and sometimes bad when stressed in arena :P

Who is your Idol in-game? IGN:kissLuRvE(florist) gf koh hahahah! at kaibigan ko IGN:DonREN mrDONREN (StormBlade) and all vigorous members.

What made you choose your class? Billposter , It is because the job is very famous in game at aztig. Pang Anime dating LOL...

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? EB Cebu! , at sana babalik ung wedding event gusto ko lang makakatry :)

Any message for the Flyff Team? Keep up the good work :D levelupgames rules! miss all GM's last EB. Especially GM Zypher , K'yatsume , and most of all GM Winter! ung pina kamabaet na GM!

#18 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:05 PM

Posted Image

Japhet Villaruel

Posted Image

IGN: MistressKuruchan

Level: 131-H

Class: Florist

Guild: AveryDulles

Favorite place in-game: I usually stroll around Saint Morning and do some window shopping and sometimes you can see me get killed inside the arena. Lol. haha.

Favorite In-game Item/s: fashion, pets and cloaks.

When did you start playing Flyff? I started in playing Flyff way back summer 2009 and I was an incoming 1st year college that time. Now, I'm already in my junior year in college and still enjoying flyff and loving it.

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? I got stuck sa map between darkon and rhisis or saintmorning yata tapos Hindi ko na alam kung pano makaalis dun. What I did was iniwan ko na lang dun yung charcter for a year at gumawa ng bago. Only to find out na may solusyon pala yun kasi a friend told me to use the "teleport to the nearest town" icon. At ayun! sobrang nahiya ko....tawa kami ng tawa.
Tinatawanan ako ng kuya ko kasi there was a time na napagtripan ko lang lumipad paikot ikot sa buong madrigal gamit ang flying board, sobrang tawa ng kuya ko kasi bakit raw tuwing ililiko ko ang character ko sa paglipad, Lumiliko rin raw katawan ko. Haha. Nakita ko lang when I faced the mirror. Kaya ayun. tawa ako ng tawa...

Why do you love Flyff? Flyff is like morphine to me kasi nagwawala ako pag di ako nakakapglaro ng flyff.*smirk* I always see to it that I should have flyff next to my studies as my priority. Lol. I mean, If I'm so stressed and exhausted from the hustle and bustle of the school, playing flyff is my outlet to unwind. It makes me forget the tiresome and boredom happenings in school. Flyff may be just a virtual world but DAMN! who could have thought that I gained more friends and it is something that I should be proud of, flyff is just a virtual realm where you really don't know whom to trust and not all people will tell you who they really are, it is just by chance that I'm so lucky to have my friends here who are not masking themselves just to be someone or anybody else and scam you around. Haha.

What are the features that you like best in the game? Couples, PK system, characters and of course the jobs/classes and their skills.

What are your accomplishments? My biggest accomplishment was when napa-hero ko ang rm ko and just recently, napa-3rd job ko ito w/ the help of my guildmates, the AveryDulles.

Who is your Idol in-game? Ang buong AveryDulles Guild especially si Boss Andy at sina RCBP, kua BlushSR, kua SPRAY.

What made you choose your class? Simple lang reason ko kasi it would be easier for me to make another character kasi meron na nga akong buffer and somehow makakapagtank na rin ako for faster leveling ng ibang characters ko at in demand ang RM kasi other players can't stand alone without RM buffs...I just loved being an RM because I can really see myself being a good Samaritan giving away free buffs to others.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? the EB here in GenSan. Simple as that. We want freebies.

[b]ADear you people behind this online game, Kudos! Be Blessed. I may be rude sometimes in my comments and critiques, but seriously, you still have my loyal support. Continue to surprise me and all the people who loves to play flyff. Thank you ug Padayon sa pag-uswag :D

#19 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

Posted Image

Aja Audal

IGN: Aoisuke

Class: Force Master

Guild: TheMoves

Favorite In-game Item/s: Rare Fashions and Pick-Up Pets

When did you start playing Flyff? Since V5 (Ata?) Basta Netgames pa FlyFF that time, yung Mayors ng bawat town babae pa (and wearing dress sets), may mga Dice blah blah pa 'non, and wala pa awakes mga gamit. (Huhu, I miss those times.)

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? Nung earlier versions pa, nagwiwish pa lang ako non na sana maging fashion yung mga suot ng mga babaeng mayors nun, and yun yung mga dress sets tapos nagkatotoo. Nung nabili ko yung first rare Pick-up Pet (Serious Lion) ko sa Idol ko, si Kuya Ryan (Hanchîe) and nung sinali niya ko sa Alliance. Nung nakasama ko ng Christmas at New Year, si DJ (kapatid ko sa flyff) in-game. Narealize ko kasi na years and months na kami magkapatid and super dumami na tawagan namin sa isa't isa. Lastly, nung naging 'anak' ako nila Daddy (´2muCh´2handLe) and Mommy (CazzandraLeigh) <3. Di ko kasi ineexpect na magiging kaclose ko sila.

Why do you love Flyff? I think mahal ko FlyFF kasi madami akong nakilala dito. Dito ko din nakilala mga 'kapatid' ko in-game, mga kaguild ko, yung buong Alliance, yung mga loyal kong friends, mga kakulitan at kadaldalan ko and yung mga schoolmates ko na naglalaro din pala ng FlyFF. Nabaliw din ako sa mga fashions and pick-up pets dito kaya 'di ko maiwan-iwanan. Nakakatuwa din yung mga Events in-game tsaka yung mga EB.

What are the features that you like best in the game? DCGW, Arena, Fashions, Skills and Updates.

What are your accomplishments? Nung nagka-HERO ako, nakapag+10 ako ng set ng BP ko, nung nabili ko yung pinakagusto naming fashion ng bro Dj ko (Iniyakan ko pa bago makuha @@), and nung napaabot ko ng 33minutes buffs ng RM namin. <3

Who is your Idol in-game? Hanchîe, ´2muCh´2handLe at bro DJ (Haruhi09, Mikuru09, ZlAlVlRlAlK, ZeroBerserk, Koizume09)

What made you choose your class? Simula nung naglaro kasi ako ng FlyFF, Assist/BP na talaga job ko nun. Na-'cool'an lang din ako sa asal, nakakatuwa kasi kapag aasal ka with dmmt and speed and naka1hit ka. @_@ Nakakatuwa din kasi may buffs na, may pang damage pa. Astig for short.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Gusto ko maulit yung mga Exp Mods, yung wedding event ('di ko kasi naabutan, I stopped.) *sob* tsaka yung event na may Usagi.

Any message for the Flyff Team?Thank you Flyff Team kasi kahit may mga 'mean' players tayo na against sa inyo 'di pa rin kayo nagsasawang iimprove yung flyff para sa ikabubuti at ikasasaya ng lahat. Isang MALAKING THANK YOU din sa inyo kasi 'di niyo napapabayaan yung flyff kasi siguro kung di 'dahil sa inyo, wala na Flyff ngayon. Thank you sa mga Events in-game and EBs. Sana di kayo magsawang pagandahin ang flyff. Keep up the good work po. God Bless!

#20 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

Harold (Harry) Bravo

IGN: Demeter

Level: 125-H

Class: Psykeeper

Guild: AveryDulles/Peacemaker

Favorite place in-game: Saintmorning or Arena. Usually you can see me in arena doing some fire strikes just to make fun with other players and in private Shops making some tawad sa prices...HAHAHAHA

Favorite In-game Item/s: Fashions/Equipments/Looter Pets

When did you start playing Flyff? I start playing flyff when i was first year college. That time kase naligaw ako sa computer shop and then i was just curious kung anu anu mga usong Online games kaya nakikinood lang ako and then i just discover na ung isang player ang ganda ng nilalaro as in ang ganda ng graphics tapos magician pa ang chracter nya gumagamit ng water and fire skills. Big fan kase ako ng mga Mage chracter type kaya sobrang hanga ko sa chracter nya.. HAHAHAH... Nilapitan ko talaga yun tapos tinanong ko kung anung game yun and sinabe nya Fly for Fun. Naisip isip ko nde ko sya naririnig tapos narealize ko na un din pala ung meaning ng word na "FLYFF."

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? My most unforgettable experience in flyff is ung mgakaroon ng HERO chracter. Kasi noon pabago bago ako ng chracter and hanggang level 80 lang ako tapos tinatamad na ako mag laro at mgpalevel. Pero when i start joining PEACEMAKER GUILD parang ngkaroon ako ng initiative to myself na kahit man lang mapataas ko level ng chracter ko kase nakakahiya sa kanila ako lang ang LOW LEVEL sa guild tapos kasama ko lahat dun mga MAMAW..hahaha. And yung pag change ko sa chracter ko to HERO from Master 120 kase kasama ko mga friends ko at lahat ng tumulong mag litch skin. nakakatouch kasi un.^^

Why do you love Flyff? I love flyff because i enjoy a lot. I meet my friends na mapagkakatiwalaan talaga kagaya nila KURUMI/lSaori/ Anohana si kuya Andy ang avery guild na loves ko at ang Peacemaker saka sila daniela, Jun ,jeba ,charles, jasper, candice,jomx at caz^^

What are the features that you like best in the game? Gusto ko ung mga fashions kase nakakatuwa damitan ung mga chracters mo tapos ung events na ngbibigay ng premiums like activation,upcut at kung anu anu pa na mag aatendance lang ang chracter mo.

What are your accomplishments? HAHA.. first kong accomplishment aside from being HERO is Tower Seige with Peacemaker.. Nakakatuwa kase un ang yabang yabang ko na STA type ako tapos ako lang dumafeng sa Guild namen..hahahaha LOL

Who is your Idol in-game? si Andy Senola, Sydney818,mayumixen, saka si Neptune2013

What made you choose your class? I'm a big fan of mage kaya i choose to be a magician.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Pinaka like kong event yung nagMonster Invasion sa town..hahah and then madami ma STUN and when you look at the floors of that area andaming DAFAor deads. HAHAHA

Any message for the Flyff Team? Flyff Team! Thanks for the patience and effort. We know naman how much important this game to us so khit puro pang criticize na ang snasabi ng ibang players nanatili pa din kayong nanjan to improve the game. We players still look forward na magiging mas maganda ang mga susunod na version ng FLYFF^^

#21 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Posted Image

Mhik Martinez

IGN: Strawberly

Level: 134-H

Guild: TheMoves

Favorite place in-game: Arena , Traseia <3

Favorite In-game Item/s: Fashions , LooterPets , Boards

When did you start playing Flyff? Nung 2008 ng niyaya ako ng Pinsan ko na laruin yun eh First year highschool pa lang ako ., so basically playing this after school was the highlight of my day. Yung pinsan ko pa nag-iisponsor ng gamit sakin tsaka yung usong fashion at favorite ko yung SailorSet kinompleto ko yun at tamad ako magpalevel , pinsan ko na nagpapalevel. NagStop ako nung nag Second year na ko kasi nung Firstyear bumaba talaga Grades ko dahil sa kakalaro. Tapos nung third year bumalik uli ako pero a month lang yun , naadik kasi . Nung nagkaComputer na ko 4th year na yun at pinaDownload ko ng FLYFF ung computer pero nag stop pa din ako sa lalo na pag pangit yung network -_- Yung September 2011 , bumalik ako at nagtuloy tuloy na rin sa kakalaro pero alam ko na ang Limitation pag dating sa paglalaro xD.

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? Hmmmm , Siguro yung nagka-Hero ako sa game dahil sa boyfriend ko (sya nagpalevel :D), kasi madami akong character and once na naachieve ko yung level 80 tinatamad na ko magpalevel kasi nahihirapan ako and talagang d ko gusto magpalevel , basta This is my highest level character at the moment. My Elementor, Her level isn’t that high seriously tapos yung nahack ako ng ilang beses pero ginagawa ko naman lahat para makabawi. At syempre ung nakilala ko yung boyfriend ko na sa game kami nakakapagbonding.Kung unforgettable sa irl siguro yung nakasama ko Finally sa Level Up live kasama ung mga Kaguild ko na Alliance , first time ko nun at makilala ko yung ibang Flyffer tsaka wholeday unforgettable experience talaga na sana maulit pa.

Why do you love Flyff? Yes, I am a big geek. I know I know this game is horrible to some people. Regardless of how childish it is LOL I still love it. Some serious nonsense is about to be said. Yes, I am just that nerdy and love this game this much. This game is what keeps me busy in everyday of my daily life haha. I spend at least 4 or 5 hours in this game everyday.I play flyff since under the infamous shade server. I spend roaming around Roika with my Character . More often, being in a game is not enough. Being in my friends can be a wonderful experience. You chat,play and level with everyone. Syempre yung Fashion na paboritong paborito ko nung una pa lang akong naglaro <3.

What are the features that you like best in the game? I don’t know if people knows about this game but it is pretty good. I found it one day dahil sa pinsan kong Adik sa games. It’s graphics are pretty good, not bad at all…My first love game …:P it’s a friendly game filled with amazing sceneries of skies. Since the game Flyff=to fly…so basically your character would have the ability to fly on a certain device animal/ board once they reach a certain level.. This game is suited for also younger players, sort of like maplestory but more complex to play. If you like 3d graphics this game has it all. The most unique thing about this game is the content and the flexibility of your character. Playing this game makes you feel like you are under a planetarium flying under a billion stars while hunting for monsters to fight. :) Very nice. And of course I want to go to Roika in order to escape my reality!

What are your accomplishments? Para sakin , yung magkaroon ng Hero na Character Accomplishments na sakin yun haha . Tapos yung pagkakaroon ko ng +10 na gamit or mga RARE na items in game . Kahit simpleng bagay lang dapat vina-Value mo sya as a gamer parang feeling mo pede ka na din makipagsabayan sa mga Mamaw ingames haha.

Who is your Idol in-game? Idol ko talaga yung ALLIANCE ... tingin tingin lang ako dati dun kasi lagi silang may hawak ng crown tas puro Hero at ang lalakas and syempre masaya naman ako nung naging parte ako nun Inggit na Inggit ako noon . Idol ko ung Am3thyst na gamit ng Boyfriend ko na dun ko nakilala sa alliance , Pilot lang sya pero lumalaban talaga sa Hodet , Gw at adik sa game talaga sya rin tumutulong sakin Ingame pati sa inpersonal . Tapos si Ate Ame na owner ng character na yun na mahilig sa fashions gaya ko. Pati na rin yung Daddy ko sa game si Daddy Andy na tinutulungan talaga ko.

What made you choose your class? I dunno , Kasi Mahilig talaga ako sa Magic at dun sa Magician na mga cartoon character kagaya ni Cardcaptor Sakura ... Eh kaya yun Magician ang pinipili ko gaya lang nung 1st character ko sa game (Joberly) Psy yun pero level 80 lang haha.tapos gumagawa pa din ako ng ibang character at madalas magician talaga at ngayon nga nagawa kong elem yung character ko . Siguro mahilig talaga ko sa Fantasy.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? Actually malas din ako sa mga events events sa game , ni minsan di ko nga naabutan or d ako nakakasali sa ganyan . Pero kung may chance man gusto ko ung ATTENDANCE EVENT , srsly ! eh alam ko namang kasi ng maabutan at macocomplete ko pa yun. Lalo na yung mga attendance na every hour bibigyan ka,or cocomplete mo lang yung days HAHA!

Any message for the Flyff Team? Flyff Team! Hi GM/CM or FLYFF TEAM ! Alam kong as a Programmer di talaga madaling magkalikot ng isang bagay na ikatutuwa ng lahat may positive at negative comments ang sinasabi.Pero syempre sa kabila ng lahat wag kayong magsasawang gawin ang lahat para mapaimproved pa ito ng lalo kahit na may mga player talaga na kung pede lang ibuff ng PATIENCE . Stay Calm Flyff Team Alam naming kung may bagay na mas maganda pa at may maiaayos pa magagawa yun basta Andyan kayo at andito lang din kaming Loyal sa Game nyo. Thanks Flyffers!

#22 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image

Nikki Oliva

IGN: EmpressMint

Class: Florist

Guild: Aesir Guild

Favorite place in-game: Saint Morning Town

Favorite In-game Item/s: Fashions, Cloaks and CS pets

When did you start playing Flyff? December 2006. Most of my classmates ay flyffer din :) Isang Guild kami that time.

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? Partying inside Dekane Mines, and i met most of my friends inside.

Why do you love Flyff? Because in Flyff, your character represents yourself :)

What are the features that you like best in the game? Mixing And Matching Fashion Clothes and Flying items.

What are your accomplishments? Nag Cosplay ako as Mentalist at Nanalo ang ginawa naming Kalgas Booth Last LU live, Group work of my Aesir Family.

Who is your Idol in-game? Ria of Rekta Guild

What made you choose your class? Lovable kasi ang mga RM/Florists :P

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? EBs, LU Live :) at IG events katulad ng RED BAG/Ampao Event.

Any message for the Flyff Team? Keep up the good work po at magkaisa po tayo para sa mahal nating FLYFF :)

#23 User is offline   Kyatsume 

• Pip

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

Posted Image

Lemuel "LeMs" Jasper Colina-Gonzalez Tan

IGN: harle²

Guild: WarriorOfLight

Favorite place in-game: Arena nonetheless

Favorite In-game Item/s: Amplies (all of them) Fashion (esp. Casual Set which took me 3 months to like make ipon my baon before i can by it)

When did you start playing Flyff? i started playing 5 years ago when i was still in my 3rd year of highschool i saw my crush playing this game and out of impulsion to do my thing i started playing with only minimal ideas of what this game is all about but guess what i've found Flyff is more than just the reason of my own cravings but also an alternate world where i found friendship acceptance and filled in the void i lack in terms of family.

What is your unforgettable in-game experience? my most unforgettable experience is when i first stepped into the first job quest which i thought would never end i'd even use google for my quest....

Why do you love Flyff? WHY DO I LOVE FLYFF?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE? flyff is an alternate world which gave me friends... although one of them just passed away (RENZKI) a place where i can stand the bullying habits of some insensitive people, a place where i can create who i wanna be and live it day to day a place where i can be GAY for like 24 hours of the day..... and most of all.... A LITTLE MALL WHERE I CAN SHOP CLOTHES FOR MY CHARACTER

What are the features that you like best in the game? hmm... The chatting system is nice, the Arena is big... and the new server... sort of TWISTED

What are your accomplishments? Since its been so hard to attain the third job level if not because of the mercy of the GMs for giving an event that doubles the experience, i consider it as the major major accomplishment I for now made but to the point of being YET.

Who is your Idol in-game? xXRenzkiXx, Bp0fMe, PinkEyEs, NobodyLikesMe, VaFmow, Lav, Hiyorishi and myself Harle² ansaveeh!

What made you choose your class? I Believe that magic is a part of our existence long forgotten but not gone forever. Eversince, i wanted to become a Mage someone who can manipulate the 5 pillars of elements so i chose to be an ELementor.

If given the chance, what are the previous events that you want to experience again? IF given the chance please please please bring back the PROJECT RUNWAY EVENT and let me have the chance to harness my capabilities regarding to my Fronte which is..... FASHION!!!

Any message for the Flyff Team? I am very thankful that you've been doing everything you can just to solve problems that us the players ourselves starts... thank you for being very intact and connected to all of us more blessings to come for you and your families

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic