Level Up! Community Forums: Definitive Guide To Prime Knight - Level Up! Community Forums

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Definitive Guide To Prime Knight and some basic JF tutorials Rate Topic: ****- 5 Votes

#1 User is offline   Destiny 

• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!
  • Pip
  • Group: Gamers

• Char. Name:xHitsuzen
  • Server:Sidt
  • Game:Grand Chase
  • LocationMostly on Seighart Section and Exempt Guild Thread

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:04 PM

Index

(i) Overview

(ii) Basics

(iii) Brief JF Timing Overview

(iv) Advanced

(v) Class-Specific Strategies

Posted Image

So what exactly is this class? You see a guy lugging around a sword that really shouldn't be able to be carried, and you think, "Man, that looks kind of cool." Then you stop for a second and think.. "Wait, this is just another copy of Elesis, just like the rest of Sieghart's jobs!" Well, think again. Prime Knight (PK)'s style of play is far different from that of Swordmaster. If anything, it can be compared to Dark Assassin, in the fact that it can cause instant kills when the opponent allows you to lock them in. PK, unlike other classes, does not need to flash step to win. In fact, flash step sometimes hinders a PK when he tries to do something; the best way is in moderation. But I'll explain that later.

I picked up PK when it was released, and I've been playing it ever since. In the beginning, I sucked hard, but playing so many matches allowed me to discover a few tricks on accident (such as the infinite JF lock). PK is largely an experience class, and just reading this guide won't make you pro overnight. I'm sure you've already heard of the concept of "JF".. Well, there's actually more timing that's required other than what it takes to hit a JF attack. I'll also go more in-depth into that later. But yeah. Here it goes.

Posted Image

All right. You kiddies know what a PK is. Now how do you use it?

First, you should find out what a JF is. JF is short for "Just Frame," and you're going to be using these plenty. Essentially, by the addition of a timed Z press, you can change your attacks to make them more powerful. Note that you have only one moment to press this extra Z for each attack progression, and if you press it more than once before you hit the JF, then the JF will not work. You're going to want to nail all of the JFs perfectly, if you want to be known as a somewhat decent PK, so spend a little time in Practice Mode and look for the little blue bubbles that pop up. Those are the moments when you press Z again. These JFs work for all of Prime Knight's attacks, including his combo and skills.

The get-up attack with PK (press Z when fallen) is extremely useful. There is a huge amount of invincibility frames on this, and if you know how long you can last on it, you can escape a whole Highlander Assault from an opponent with it without having to skill until the very last moment. From my own knowledge (I haven't actually tested it), the invincibility may last from 2 to 2.5 seconds.There is no penalty from using this 90% of the time, aside from the fact that you give your opponent time to get away.

PK's grabs are really clunky, and not that useful at all. You rarely ever get a chance to pull a double grab off his grabs, and if you're stuck in a grab lock with another person, you're most likely going to lose (unless their grabs are also very slow). Helpful Tip: If you're stuck in a grab lock with a class such as a Striker (very fast grabs), hold a bar of MP when you get out of your grab to counter out if they jump attack you. Most strikers will proceed to jump attack stun you, then grab you anyway once you're done, so a bar of MP will save you a grab's worth of HP. This applies to classes other than Striker, also.I'm not saying don't grab. I'm just saying grab smartly.. A vague statement, I know, but it comes with experience. You'll get it.

PK's combo is pretty powerful in PvP. Although I don't use it much, if I ever get a chance to use it, I do. A normal un-JFed combo usually will take about 3/4 of your opponent's health. The final hit of his normal combo (where he slams both of his swords down) actually includes a couple separate hit registers. The first register doesn't knock the opponent down, so this is the best moment to lead into a double attack by pressing >> or <<. After doing this, an air grab is possible, which is an instant kill. Takes extra precise timing, but it is very helpful.

Hawk Dive is also a very useful attack. Well.. Not so much of an attack as an accessory. This allows you to reach heights where you normally wouldn't be able to reach when it is JFed. It's just about equal to Lire's double jump; for example, it allows you to get to the top-left platform from the bottom-left one in Elven Forest without having to go across the in-between ones. A perfect JF of maximum height on this attack does not make a sound.

I don't find Sword Dance all that useful. You could spend your time better by using the normal dash attack JF. Unfortunately, if this attack misses, it leaves you wide open for a counterattack. This can be a showoff skill, however, since it can be JFed infinitely without stopping. You can also air grab off this.

The dash attack JF is PK's most useful offensive move. You can zip around the screen while doing this, and it includes invincibility frames when it is JFed. This will be explained more later. After all, this is only the Basics section, right?

Slide attack.. Ah, slide attack, how I love you. By using this, you can escape large delay skills without having to even use a skill (such as Starlet's bike attack). Once you learn the invincibility on this attack, you can slide into a delay, keep your invincibility the whole time the delay lasts, and respond with a skill of your own when your invincibility ends. Some skills can even be escaped from while you're being hit by them with a slide. Slide will also be explained more later.

Rage gives you some nice invincibility frames too. If I ever see I'm about to get hit when I've almost ended a skill, and I don't have any more MP, I spam the X key to trigger my rage as soon as possible, which gives a good 2-3 seconds of invincibility. It also provides a knockback that I don't find all too useful, but some guy will come in and contradict me on this, so I'll say it can be useful in some situations. Rage gives you higher attack and lower defense. With this on, grabs do about 1/2 of an opponent's HP, but you're much more vulnerable to hard-hitting attacks. Soul Break out of it if you don't want it on.

Soul Break is a large waste of time unless you know how to use it. This will be explained later.

1 MP

Highlander Assault. Spam this and you're automatically known as a noob. I, however, do spam it on occasion, when I'm trying to regain a lost portion of HP or escaping a follow-up attack by an opponent. The JF at the end gives you a nice set-up for an air grab. Take it. Personally, I switch it up on my Highlander Assault JFs. A lot of the time, I won't hit the JF at the end on purpose to throw off an opponent waiting for me. You can also catch someone and cause them to stand up with a Highlander Assault again if you hit them with the first hit when they're just about touching the ground while falling.

2 MP

Soul Edge. Very nice overpowered skill that lands you an air grab at the end with the JF, which usually leads to an instant kill. Very hard to counter out of, also. I find this more useful than Unlimited Blade.

3 MP

Unlimited Blade. A nice skill. If you time it right as you fall off a platform, you can freely move yourself left and right in the air. You can also slightly move left and right on flat ground. However, the raged Unlimited Blade cannot be moved. This is why I almost never use it, except for a certain situation that I caught JRT with one time that I'll explain later..

So these are the basics. Learn 'em. Know 'em. Because now you're getting into deeper junk.

Posted Image

Dash JF -> Press Z when your sword first hits the ground and at the end of every slash. Can do up to 3 slashes.

Slide JF -> Press Z when you begin to get up from the slide, and at the end of every slash. Can do up to 3 slashes.

Hawk Dive JF -> Press Z about 1/4 of a second after your Hawk Dive is triggered. Pretty much gotta figure this out on your own.

Sword Dance JF -> Press Z at the apex of every swing of your sword. Can be triggered infinitely.

Combo JF -> On a Double Attack or Critical, press Z at the end of the hit where he stabs his sword into the ground.

Backflip JF -> After the final tumble of the backflip, press Z and press it after every one of the slashes. Can be done up to 3 slashes.

Highlander Assault JF -> Press Z at the end of the skill, right after both of his swords are swung down.

Highlander Assault Raged JF -> Press Z right after he swings both of his swords up and you hear a swoosh.

Soul Edge JF -> Press Z about a half second after the final stab of the skill.

Soul Edge Raged JF -> Same for Soul Edge JF.

Unlimited Blade JF -> Press Z about a half second after the final slam of Sieghart's sword.

Unlimited Blade Raged JF -> The hardest JF to hit. Don't look for the bubble on this. I press Z about 3/4 of the way through the final dive of this skill to trigger the JF.

Posted Image

So now you have a handle on how to play PK, right? Wrong. You haven't even begun to touch the surface. PK is an intricate class; many things go on in your head while you're playing it. For example, you dash into someone. Now you have a number of choices. Should you slide into them to begin a lock? Should you slide away to avoid a predicted skill? Should you start a normal dash JF? Or perhaps grab? The possibilities are endless, but most of the time, only one to two are your best choices.

The get-up attack lasts really long. You're still invincible even when you're pulling your sword back into place at the very end.

Flash stepping with a PK is nice, but don't overdo it. I only use it when I'm trying to get away from someone or chase someone. In a normal game, I usually never do more than two flash steps in a row. Flash stepping into a slide doubles the slide's distance. If you overdo the flash stepping, you're eliminating your efficiency. A lot of PK gameplay is about cutting off valuable space from your opponent with your JFs. If you waste your time flashing, those opponents then have more space to move in, hence rendering you less efficient.

The dash JF is your best friend. Use this all the time. Like seriously. Don't stop to stand still for over a second, unless you're waiting on someone to end their skill. You may be wondering, "How do some PKs dash JF so quickly right after the other?" Think about Striker's infi slash concept. You dash into a slash, dash again, jump, and slash again. The "dash again" step is how PK works. When you dash JF (or slide JF), you'll notice that if you double tap a directional key right after, you'll go into another dash.

So if you wanted to dash JF back and forth on flat ground, it would look like..

>> z z << z z >> z z << z z

This dash concept works with single JF and double JF, but not the triple. This is why I almost never use a triple JF in a real PvP match. It reduces mobility. A simple double JF dash back and forth would look like..

>> z z z >> z z z >> z z z >> z z z

Note that these do take timing, though. You can't just randomly mash those buttons, of course.

A standard JF back and forth that I like to do includes jumping in the air. This helps you to avoid ground attacks, but as you fall, the JF will hit the ground regardless. When you do it continuously, you'll notice a slight drag on your character. It goes..

>> z z >> ^ << z z << ^ >> z z >> ^ << z z

Looks kinda similar to Striker, no?

And, of course, we can't forget the JF grab. When you're spaced a slight distance away from your opponent, where you can dash JF into them and when you're at the end of your slash, you're right beside them, you can go ahead and grab them while they're falling in the air. You can grab after a single JF, double, and sometimes even a triple. So this simple concept would go like..

>> z z <<z

Fun stuff.

The slide JF is the center of your JF lock capabilities. I discovered this one day when PvPing, when I dash JFed into someone, tried to grab, and slid accidentally. The slide actually caught the guy and caused him to stand up again, to my surprise. I then proceeded to grab him in that match, but now I know that you can actually infinitely lock with that. This lock takes extreme timing (well, the single lock doesn't, but I do the double lock). Don't expect to get it perfectly on your first session of trying. If your opponent is standing to your right, it goes..

>> zv z >> zv z >> zv z >> zv z >> zv z

On and on and on. I personally have never seen anyone do the double lock that I do, so I'll just leave that for you to figure out. It's simple.. Just takes more timing.

Spoiler

Know how I mentioned that slides can get you out of certain skills while being hit by them, and how it can help you escape death even when you've gotten hit down to 0 HP? Well here are a few skills that I know of that this works with.

-Vanquisher's Storm Pike 1bar: After the first two hits, you can slide out. I usually slide into the Ryan, because then, after the slide goes through, I can go ahead and JF lock him out of it. Yeah. You can continue a JF after these escape-from-death slides, if you know how to time it.

-Savior's 1bar: Easy to slide out of after the first hit.

-Nova's 1bar: After the first four arrows when the delay begins.

-Gladiator's 1bar: After the first hit.

-Duelist's 1bar: Simple enough. You can do it just about anywhere.

I guess you get my point now. The list goes on, but I don't feel like thinking that hard right now.

I'm sure you've noticed that, when you slide into someone doing a skill, they get dragged along with you? What happened to that OP slide past them that you were expecting? Well it seems like when someone is using a skill, there's an invisible solid box around them. You can't get past it most of the time with Slide; you can only drag the opponent along with you. So that's why I hold a bar of MP as I slide into someone, then release it when my slide is over. They'll still be in front of me, fresh for my skill. Always expect the drag-along. Over 90% of your slides into opponents' skills will result in this, so plan accordingly.

Now how do you use that dang Rage bar..? Should you Rage? Soul Break? Or perhaps air Rage or air Break. Yeah. You can actually do these nifty little things in midair. It works a couple ways. xGdx's way goes like..

[x/a] (>v) (>^) [The arrows come right after x, with no pause.]

I do it like..

> (>^[x/a])

(( [x/a] means that you can do the same thing with either Rage or Soul Break. X for Rage and A for Soul Break.))

Whichever way works better for you. Note that when you use the air break, you have Super Armor on while in the air with it. Helpful against pesky BMs. You also keep Super Armor while you air Rage.

You know how, while Raged, your Sword Dance only does one hit? Get someone up to a wall with this and you can infinitely juggle them (at least 'til your Rage bar runs out). Note that they can counter out of this. Actually, you don't even need a wall, but platforms get in the way anywhere else.

Spoiler

Here's another concept for you.. Ever hate those people who camp the bottom-left platforms of Elven with jump attacks? If you start a dash JF below them, you can JF into the solid wall at the bottom of the platform and end up on top. This also works on the right platform of the Outer Wall of Serdin, and many other places with solid platforms such as that.

-------------

When someone's falling from platforms, like from the top to the bottom in Elven, you can catch them with JFs.

While in Rage mode, you can JF a backflip by..

^ (vZ) < z z z (assuming you're facing right)

This is pretty useless in serious PvP. You could be using your Rage bar to do better things. You do gain brief invincibility from it, but it's very short and not worth it.

I mentioned there being certain moments where the raged 3bar is to your best benefit.. And even catching JRT with one of these and making him rage. The raged 3bar has sort of a solid box effect around it. This full box must stay on the map at all times, which means if you use it while you're facing a wall and standing right beside it, the box will reset itself so that its outer edge touches the edge of the map. Pretty much, I'm just saying if you use this skill while beside a wall and facing it, it will shoot back to another position farther away from the wall, as opposed to the unraged 3bar. With this, you can be facing away from your opponent and still hit them with your skill.

You can do a double-jump attack by using Hawk Dive. First you jump, Hawk Dive the moment you press Z, JF the Hawk Dive, and you are then allowed to jump attack again. Useful against ranged opponents on a platform above you. I don't use it all that much any more, though.

^ Z(vZ)Z Z

Hawk Dive lock. This essentially locks your opponent, much like Asura's roll lock, but is much slower. This can be accomplished by non-JFing your Hawk Dives on top of someone, dashing in the same direction, jumping, and turning to repeat the process. Note that if you're aiming for quick kills, this is not something you should do, but it's nice to annoy people with.

^ Zv >> ^ < Zv << ^ > Zv

Spoiler

I'll include videos for these later, and think of more, but for now, this advanced tactics part is done.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Now we'll get into some strategies that I use against other classes. I'm not saying mirror me. I'm saying some of these might actually be helpful to you.

Elesis

Knight

Easy win. This should be no problem at all. Knights like to flash around and either grab or dash attack, so keep to the ground. If you can time your JFs right, you can go right through their dash attacks and get them in a lock. If you see them use a get-up attack, go ahead and JF them, because they're not invincible during it. If they then proceed to use a 1bar, you can slide out after the first three hits. Knights are also vulnerable even before the final hit of their 1bar is fully over. If you lose a match to a Knight, consider yourself crap.

Spearman

Good luck

Sword Master

Kind of a toughie if they're good. If they decide to camp platforms, JF them from afar so you don't get hit. You might get hit anyway when the JF connects, but they will, too. Their get-up attack has no invincibility, and if you get them caught in a skill, they're toast.

Savior

Also not that hard. You can slide out of their 1bar, and their 1bar leaves them wide-open. I'll include a video on how I play against Saviors. I use air JFs against these, since if you keep to the ground, you'll get smacked. They don't really have all that much that they can use to avoid you.

Lire

Archer

Pretty annoying. Don't get caught in a guan. If they like keeping to the top-right, Hawk Dive up there and catch them off-guard. If you get near them, consider them dead, since they can't do too much to avoid you at that point. Make sure you tap the arrow key toward the arrows at all times to trigger your defense.

Crossbow

The bolts don't stun any more, so take this advantage to flash slide or flash JF dash in. Their get-up attack leaves them pretty open, so if they do this, go in and strike. Not much else I can say here. This is where your experience comes in.

Arch Ranger

Often, you can find a pattern in these. (Cough, Shields.) Once you do, this is an easy match. Take your time and play it safe. There's no rush. Just make sure you don't get caught in a combo. Hyper Shot can be slid out of quite easily. This is another match that depends on your experience. Flash stepping is vital to catch them.

Nova

Not that hard. Experience comes into play here. Their 1bar can be slid out of. Stay away from the guans, and make sure to block the arrows.

Arme

Mage

Not hard at all. Just make sure not to get Stone Cursed in the face. JF where they're going to be when they end their dash, not where they actually are. They like to use that shockwave attack while charging MP; if they do, dash JF in, slide right after, and catch them. Stone Curse can be slid out of if you time it right. If you see that you're going to get hit with a curse right after you get up out of your slide, charge your MP and skill.

Alchemist

A little bit more annoying than Mage. Just watch for their dash attack, and when they do, go in and JF. Two JFed Highlander Assaults are the length of one Cloud Kill. If you see them Cure, make sure you're out of the delay, then go in and JF when the delay is over and they're still recovering. Make sure you remember where Booby Traps are, and watch for their time-out explosions. Air Break and air Rage come in handy in these fights. If you see a Big Bomb start, rush in and Highlander Assault so the Alchemist cannot escape. If the Booby Trap 3bar is used, stay away from the platforms the bombs hit until they explode.

Warlock

Not a hard fight. Don't stay on platforms for too long, because you'll have to watch for their ottos. If you get ottoed, counter immediately. Tornadoes can be countered out of easily, but their Fire Ring will take their damage taken down a lot. When they use this, they tend to get a little more reckless, though, so it works decently for you. Blizzard doesn't hurt terribly much, either, so you should be fine.

Battle Mage

Hardest Arme class to fight. Air Break and air Rage are your friends here, since firebolts don't stun you during them. Slide into the platforms the BMs are using, and they'll run. Just chase them around and they'll fall, eventually. Pay careful attention to their bars. If you see them running below you with a straight dash without attacking, expect a Shockwave Force. Fire Bust is easy to counter out of, and Ice Ball is no problem at all. Make sure you know the invincibility spots for Deep Impact. If you see a BM Deep Impact and you have MP, stand beside them until right before the delay starts, then use a Highlander Assault to get some damage done.

Lass

Thief

Really annoying if the Thief knows what he's doing. They like Break Stepping and slideskilling along the top platforms of maps, along with their kunai. These matches largely depend on the skill of the Thief in question. Final Slash has a larger-than-expected range, but their get-up attack provides them with no invincibility.

Assassin

No problemo. The only thing that hurts is their dash attack. They can't air grab their skills, and you can slide out of their Frenzy Sword. Splash Explosion has a huge recovery time for the Lass at the end, which is your time to strike if they miss. Frenzy Sword also takes a tad bit of time to recover from. Deadly Sharp doesn't hurt terribly much even if you are hit, so that's not bad. The hitbox of an Assassin's jump attack is also extremely small.

Dark Assassin

Tricky, tricky. Fortunately for us, PK is an anti-DA class. I won't explain this. I'll just give you a video of one of my matches that I made for this guide. Watch the locations where I hold MP at.
Spoiler

Striker

Refer to the Spearman strategy.

Ryan

Druid

A joke. Their jump attacks have long range, though, and stay extended, so watch out for them. The 1bar leaves them wide open, the 2bar is easy to dodge, and the 3bar is useless.

Sentinel

Hard, but not impossible. A good Sentinel usually has a hitbox around him most of the time, so you should JF where they're going to land. At least that's what I do, and it works quite nicely. They can be hit in their 1bar before the skill fully ends, but make sure you give Soul Impact a little time to die down. I've run into it too many times when I thought it was over.

Viken

Just like Druid. Not hard to fight. Their 1bar leaves their back wide open, and the 2bar can be slid out of if you know how to time it. Just slide skill past their >> <Z attack.

Vanquisher

Again, not hard. Mach Blow tends to stop average PKs, so don't run into that. Remember what I said about their 1bar. Just keep your JFs on 'em, and they'll die.

Ronan

Spell Knight

Don't run into Ragnabolts, watch for their rocket slashes, and that's about it. Their melee 2bar can be slid out of, and make sure you stay away from Kanavan Strike.

Dragon Knight

I'm sure you can win this without a strategy.

Aegis Knight

Hardest Ronan job to beat for a PK. Their jump attacks can be spammed to keep a PK out, so when that happens, time a JF above them right when they land. Their blocks can even block a JF, so be careful. Rune Flare leaves them open, so watch for that opportunity. If you see you're going to get hit by a Furious Rush, counter immediately.
Spoiler

Abyss Knight

Not terribad. I usually counter out on the first hit of their Sword Stingers, if I get caught by one. No trouble. If they skill, you respond with a skill of your own.

Amy

Dancer

Kind of annoying, if they like to run. Don't be dumb enough to get caught in a ring otto, and if you do, counter out. Counter out of any Shy Shy Punches unless you want to get grabbed. This'll be a slow match, but if they use a skill and miss with it, they'll be wide open to you.

Muse

Easier than Dancer. Avoid their platform ottos with their musical notes, but otherwise, they don't have much at their disposal. All Amy matches will be mildly slow, due to their Lasting Lyric, but just pull through and don't make rash decisions. (Well actually, I make plenty of rash decisions, but it's all about making sure your risk factor when going in isn't high.)

Siren

Counter out of their little bubble 1bars, unless you're already almost out of range. They're wide open after both of their stances' 1bars, and their jump attack hurts, but otherwise, they're not too bad. About the same difficulty as Dancer.

Starlet

Refer to Striker strategy.

Jin

Fighter

Easy peasy. They have no air priority with their jump attack, and their skills are slow. Similar to Knight in difficulty.

Shisa

A little annoying to deal with. Rising Phoenix Strike will catch you off guard, and if you get caught in a Dragon Kick chain, counter out immediately. Their 1bar can be slid out of. Stay away from them during their get-up attacks, too.

Asura

Not hard, either. If they do a 1bar and completely miss you, hop in and JF them or skill beside them. Roll lock is easy to slide out of, and you can counter them with a JF, then. If you do get hit by their 1bar, counter out on the first hit. Watch for Scorpion's Teeth.

Rama

Easyeasy. Falling Sky is very predictable, and their 1bar doesn't keep them very well-protected. Sure, Rapid Fire hurts, but you won't get hit by it all that much.

Sieghart

Gladiator

Just like the Knight. They can't do anything against a PK except attempt to grab and jump attack. Their get-up attack provides no invincibility, so hit them if you see them do this.

View PostSoennoKaito, on 22 March 2011 - 02:16 PM, said:

I'm no PK specialist, but as a Gladiator ST player, slide JF spammers are the hardest to hit. The following statements are opinions based on experience.

I usually keep my distance while anticipating their dash JF with my jump attack. Some attempt to close the distance by air dashing, but with proper estimation on my part, they are likely to be swat off the sky like flies.

However, those spamming slide JF without rest have the least vulnerable frames, which even then I can't simply exploit without risking taking heavy damage as well. Take advantage of Gladiators' limited ranged arsenal, favoring PKs' style.

As with skills, Highlander Sword is a nuisance with high MP Recovery, but otherwise beware of Gladiators backflipping out of your skills and/or countering with their own. JF extensions for skills leave you with very wonderful openings, even when your target is caught in your combo. Highlander Sword JF Grab? I don't think so. Pet attack!

When Gladiators start fleeing, spamming heal and skills, don't quickly switch to aggressive mode. Players use predictable tactics for a reason, which should be obvious when you freely hack away their HP without taking any damage yourself. If you do go aggressive, they might take the opportunity to whittle down your HP or finish you off with one move.

tl;dr Spam slide JF, and keep moving.

Warlord

As far as I can tell, these are all easy matches. If the Warlord dives a lot, you'll know how to catch them. They do like to do the little pole-vault a lot, though, and that can leave you stunned for a second or two if you get hit. Haven't had any experience with a good Warlord, so I couldn't say. Their get-up attack gives no invincibility.

Duelist

Also very easy to win against. Their attack options are very limited; they mostly just jump attack and grab. The 1bar can be escaped from easily (something is bugged about it), but watch out for their cancelled 2nd bars (the vertical wave triggers immediately as opposed to having the initial slide). Adrenaline isn't helpful to them in a fight against a PK.

Prime Knight

I'll keep this little secret to myself.

Mari

Rune Caster

Well they can't delay grab you, so that's a good start. Don't get caught by their blue orb (<< >Z), or you'll get grabbed. They really can't do all too much against a PK.

Gunslinger

Don't get ottoed. Don't get dash attack locked. Don't get stuck in bullets. If you manage to do that, you'll win (unless..you just suck).

Polaris

Really annoying if they play like Yigs. But I've never seen one that does. If you see them charging, JF past them. They'll probably skill when they see you, which is why you end up behind them after the JF. Once that happens, rip them. If you're about to get 2barred, counter out immediately.

Zero

Wanderer

i've found a tactic to fight against a Zero >__<
so... we always do the JF Juggle right?
why not JF + Grab :D
works for me... after 2 slashes or 1 slash... quickly dash towards Zero and grab him...
but be careful not to get close to him too much...
and try to know the timing of when and where Zero gonna execute his skills... cause that will hurt big time...

so, basically... Zero "DO" tank right?
whenever you do a slide JF on him he jumps or something... that makes an opening to grab him... and he can't use his skills while in mid-air... :D

like me friend always say...
"GRAB" the opportunity :P

further more... just slide away or towards Zero if you know what they're thinking...

Credits

Disclaimer:

I do not own this one <_< i just posted this for people who wants to learn JF and some other things...

SoennoKaito for the Sieghart's ST Strategy

LasThursday for teaching me the Aerial Rage/Aerial Soul Break... thnx a lot!
another credit goes to LoneSentinel of NAGC forum... (kinda like my idol XD) and he's the one posted this :lol:
and harOLdd for sharing me this... thx dude!

This post has been edited by Destiny: 18 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

#2 User is offline   Lightsabers 

• Demonic Harmony
  • Pip

• Char. Name:Solum
  • Server:Most Uncrowded Server - Dungeons; Most Crowded Server - PvP
  • LocationIn The Fields of Asphodel

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

PIN PLX. Nice guide.

This post has been edited by Lightsabers: 20 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

#3 User is offline   PitchyKun 

• Dream Seer
  • Pip

• Char. Name:iXanthus

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:22 PM

kalerky pinaghirapn tlga an Aye!! for this one...PIN IT!! ^^

#4 User is offline   Destiny 

• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!
  • Pip

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:23 PM

^_^

there... so now only few would ask... and now i think they'll have to read it now XD

#5 User is offline   SoennoKaito 

• Swag Sage
  • Pip

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:27 PM

All along I was reading this thinking you made it. :<

#6 User is offline   Destiny 

• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!
  • Pip

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:39 PM

View PostSoennoKaito, on 20 March 2011 - 02:27 PM, said:

All along I was reading this thinking you made it. :<

ahahaha... i'm much to lazy to think of it... so the credit really goes to LoneSentinel...

#7 User is offline   PrinceMarlon 

• ♪♪ ~ Buttons ~ ♪♪
  • Pip

• Char. Name:xChrono
  • Server:Anywhere
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

Awesome guide, this should be pinned for those players who want to learn JFs as well.

#8 User is offline   harOLdd 

• Learner ~
  • Pip

• Char. Name:xharOLdd
  • Server:PvP Kerby
  • LocationGMA Cavite

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:19 PM

@Des
Naks =)

#9 User is offline   Destiny 

• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!
  • Pip

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

View PostharOLdd, on 20 March 2011 - 03:19 PM, said:

@Des
Naks =)

ahaha... salamat yan sau :P

------

so... any other guides or tactics... please do share ^_^

like how to battle a Ryan (spore type) or any other techniques to share will do XD
Edit:

sana nga ma pin plox <3

This post has been edited by Destiny: 20 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

#10 User is offline   Ryukun 

• Certified Mapuan
  • Pip

• Char. Name:xRyun
  • Server:Any Crowded Server
  • LocationExempt Guild, KOS, Wolves' Den

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

Cool! Though hindi ko pa binabasa. Hahaha!! I'll read it later. Keep it up! :P

#11 User is offline   klaire 

• <3
  • Pip

• Char. Name:xRylaine
  • Server:Kerby
  • Locationsa puso mo..

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

nicee guide kuya des..:)
iis"sticky" na..xD

#12 User is offline   Goenitz 

• The Heavenly King of Orochi
  • Group: Forum Moderator

• Char. Name:Goenitz
  • Server:Valhalla
  • Game:Ragnarok
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:24 AM

Make sure you are permitted to repost that guide beforehand. Because if you were not given permission, you will be in big trouble.

#13 User is offline   Maoh17 

• The Piki-piki Angel will take your soul!
  • Pip

• Char. Name:Iri/ Batangjupjup
  • Server:Sidt/Luna
  • Locationsa ilalim ng kama mo...

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:55 AM

Wow, galing naman ng guide na ito! :lol:

#14 User is offline   HyoSun 

• Roly Poly, Roly Roly Poly
  • Pip

• Char. Name:xHyomin
  • Server:Westwood
  • LocationCaptain Darlant's Base(Abyss)

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:49 AM

akala ko ikaw gumawa des, akala ko rin ikaw ung PK dun s vid..nalinlang ako..LOL

nice find though, sobrang informative nung nahanap nio...

#15 User is offline   Lass 

• "They are privileged to die at my feet!"
  • Pip

• Char. Name:KOG
  • Server:KGC
  • Location선 정 안내

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:12 AM

wow ...

gl to this guide and more power!...

#16 User is offline   Crescence 

• Gamer
  • Pip

• Char. Name:Crescence
  • Server:Luna
  • LocationPangasinan

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:50 PM

please add some tips how to beat ST sieghart. cant beat one. huhhuhuh

#17 User is offline   Destiny 

• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!
  • Pip

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:49 PM

View PostCrescence, on 21 March 2011 - 01:50 PM, said:

please add some tips how to beat ST sieghart. cant beat one. huhhuhuh

gonna do my research on it...

#18 User is offline   iKatheryne 

• ~Legendary Amy Goddess~
  • Pip

• Char. Name:iKatheryne
  • Server:Grand Chase Philippines
  • LocationSomewhere with my hands, between my legs~

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:07 PM

I kind of disagree with the vs. Amy strategies since there's more to us than most think~... but I won't say anything more since I'm impress with the outcome of this guide~

So, claps~

#19 User is offline   Lightsabers 

• Demonic Harmony
  • Pip

• Char. Name:Solum
  • Server:Most Uncrowded Server - Dungeons; Most Crowded Server - PvP
  • LocationIn The Fields of Asphodel

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

Dragon Knight

I'm sure you can win this without a strategy.

I beg to differ. :lol:

#20 User is offline   NPC 

• Gamer
  • Pip

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:44 AM

View PostGoenitz, on 21 March 2011 - 04:24 AM, said:

Make sure you are permitted to repost that guide beforehand. Because if you were not given permission, you will be in big trouble.

The original source of this guide is "Loneguard" from Global GC
http://forum.ntreev....s/t/108325.aspx

Credits to him

:P

This post has been edited by NPC: 22 March 2011 - 02:45 AM

#21 User is offline   Destiny 

• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!
  • Pip

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:35 AM

View PostNPC, on 22 March 2011 - 02:44 AM, said:

The original source of this guide is "Loneguard" from Global GC
http://forum.ntreev....s/t/108325.aspx

Credits to him

:P

lolz...

that's what i said XD

it's from LoneSentinel... not Loneguard :P

and i just want to share his great knowledge of The Path to Greatness :lol:

#22 User is offline   SlowButSure 

• (屮゚Д゚)屮 waaaaaa! Multo!!! ~(0_0~) awwwo
  • Pip

• Char. Name:Millefioure
  • Server:Somewhere Under London Bridge
  • LocationSilent Hill

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

@Des

So i failed to get the Savant Executioner.. *cries*

BTW

The post is really useful and definitive(definitely) B) , but still players should bare in mind that not all the time players(using other job classes) will do the same thing over and over again.. So still instincts and experience play a viral role..

Humans(players)tend to evolve just like bacteria and viruses, when they see a threat, so probably the other classes will find a way how to counter a PK..

So still practice practice practice is the key..

As the saying goes...

"The strong shall live, and the weak shall die" :blink:

#23 User is offline   kreyan 

• Practicing DA's Demon Step
  • Pip

• Char. Name:MasterImp
  • Server:Replay
  • LocationSa Puso mo ♥

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:29 PM

View PostSlowButSure, on 22 March 2011 - 12:03 PM, said: